[OS X TeX] autocomplete invalid -- TeXShop/BibDesk with too many cite keys

Jung-Tsung Shen jushen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 21:26:39 CET 2015

Not sure if this is a problem of TeXShop or BibDesk.

I encountered a situation just now for a first time: I was writing a
document using TeXShop, and on some topic I had to cite quite a few
references. What I found out was that after quite a few cite keys (exact
number depends on how long the total cite keys is), the autocomplete
keybinding no longer be valid. Example,

Numerous studies show that ice cream is good to your health~\cite{cite1,
cite2, cite3, cite4, ..., citeN (autocomplete does not work)}

Is this a known bug/feature?

JT