[OS X TeX] El Capitan news

Justin C. Walker justin at mac.com
Thu Aug 13 21:52:25 CEST 2015

On Aug 13, 2015, at 10:34 , David Derbes wrote:

> Really off-topic, and I apologize. There are two wonderful lions, named Patience and Fortitude, outside New York’s flagship Public Library, at 42nd and Fifth Avenue. Is this one of them? (I don’t know which is which.)

I believe the picture is of one of the library twins.  A SWAG is that it's the left-hand one, but there's no real way of telling.  There was a thread here a while back which discussed the "icon" that Herb showed; you might find it by clever searching.  I can't nail the time-frame down, but I think it was after Lion reared its ... head.

HTH

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon at Large