[OS X TeX] El Capitan news

Vamos, Peter P.Vamos at exeter.ac.uk
Thu Aug 13 18:51:07 CEST 2015

George, thanks for the picture. I should have added that I am still on Yosemite. Ideally, should I see the new, circular, app icon rather than the icon with the Lion we both see?

I have written on this in this forum before and since no-one could explain the phenomena I am observing (essentially that the problem of the missing/wrong icon is dependent on some attribute of the enclosing folder) I may warm this up and re-post.

However, before you get your hopes up too high I should add that I also suggested a possible solution which Gary did try (thank you) and reported that it didn’t work for him.

Peter