[OS X TeX] OS X 10.10.3

Richard Seguin riseguin at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 10 06:13:26 CEST 2015

Ross,

I don’t doubt that Reader can display more accurately some things created with TeX. I was thinking of the operational aspects of the viewer. For example, can it “sync” with any text editor, let alone the one that I prefer? This is something that I can’t live without now that I’ve used it for years. Can you command-click on a \ref displayed in Reader and have it display in a separate small window the theorem, definition, or whatever, that it’s pointing to, sizing the window so that it just shows you the statement of the theorem? I doubt that you can get Adobe interested in any of this, but if you can, that would be wonderful.

Richard Séguin