[OS X TeX] Icons for .tex files became generic doc type

Peter Vámos P.Vamos at exeter.ac.uk
Fri Sep 19 17:50:59 CEST 2014

On 19 Sep 2014, at 16:23, Gary L. Gray <euler at psu.edu> wrote:

> client-75-102-72-101:Iconic folder.S �� $ ls -l@
> total 8
> -rw-r--r--@ 1 gray  admin  805 Sep 18 15:39 Iconic Folder.tex
> 	com.apple.FinderInfo	 32
> 	com.apple.quarantine	 61

Gary, thanks for trying. However, this isn’t the folder info, it is the content of the folder i.e. the only file in it
Iconic Folder.tex  Sorry I should have been more precise. You need to run ls -l on the *enclosing* folder to get the folder info. However since the file Iconic Folder.tex kept the @ attribute I expect that the folder will as well. So much for proposed solution (iii) unless….

Do you, or ANYONE OUT THERE see the phenomena (1)-(3) described in my initial post?

Peter