[OS X TeX] Just Curious...

Murray Eisenberg murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 20:11:20 CET 2014

OS X Mavericks 10.9.5 but chomping at the bit to upgrade to Yosemite as soon as some more apps I use are updated so as to be compatible.

(Why do I want to upgrade?  First, because sooner or later, latest versions of some apps won't be back-compatible; Handoff, especially to make phone calls from iMac; documents on iCloud; more useful Notification Center; Mailbox Drop.)

On Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com>, Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:

> I'm curious what versions of OS X folks are using. I know there are some folks stuck at 10.5 on PPC systems but what else are folks using? ....

---
Murray Eisenberg		murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
503 King Farm Blvd #101		Home (240)-246-7240
Rockville, MD 20850-6667	Mobile (413)-427-5334