[OS X TeX] Good Yosemite news

Thomas Käufl kaeufl at online.de
Thu Oct 23 15:45:35 CEST 2014

I am just installing Yosemite (third try).

Am 19. Okt 2014 um 17:08 schrieb Richard Seguin:

> Same thing here. I did
>
>> sudo mv /usr/local/texlive ~
>>
>> do the install, then
>>
>> sudo mv ~/texlive /usr/local

I also read this suggestion, but did not follow it. So,
it happened, that the installer seemed to stop while
displaying the message "two minutes left".

First, I had the impression that the installer has a
bug. Now, I have the log file open and see the files of
the TeX distribution being moved to the places appropriate
in the new system. And this seems to take a lot of time.

So, it's reasonable to move TeX to place not belonging
to system directories.

Thomas Käufl