[OS X TeX] TeX on Yosemite

Murray Eisenberg murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 21:44:50 CEST 2014

On Fri, 17 Oct 2014 07:29:31 -0700, Richard Koch <koch at math.uoregon.edu> wrote:

> After my initial message, several people wrote to the list with suggestions
> or with further problems. Here is a revised web page adopting several of
> these suggestions, which should replace the first one.

> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

For some reason, if you try to open that URL in Safari, you just see the HTML source code.

I downloaded and looked at this in BBEdit and noticed that instead of the usual delimiters "<" and ">" for tags, what was there throughout were "<" and ">". Replacing them with  "<" and ">" allowed the page to be viewed normally -- albeit with a whole lot of extra space after section headers.

---
Murray Eisenberg		murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
503 King Farm Blvd #101		Home (240)-246-7240
Rockville, MD 20850-6667	Mobile (413)-427-5334