[OS X TeX] tex live utility

juan tolosa juantolo at me.com
Fri Nov 7 05:43:29 CET 2014

Hi,

I have the latest version of TeXShop, version 3.4.5.1.
Up to the latest upgradest, TeX Live was doing its job seamlessly.
It is only in the latest upgradest that I started to get these messages.
I am not using Yosemite, I am still using Mac OS X 10.9.5
The TeX Live utility is version 1.19.

The address for TeX Live, each time I connect, is

http://ctan.math.utah.edu/ctan/tex-archive/systems/texlive/tlnet/

Thanks,
                  Juan