[OS X TeX] Retina iMac

Richard Seguin riseguin at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 6 16:52:42 CET 2014

The retina iMac looks like a good deal too. If you’re on the shorter end of the height spectrum though, the iMacs aren’t very ergonomic. Their unadjustable screens sit so high over the desktop that the top of the screen of the 27” iMac is over eye level for me, and that’s not good for my old neck.

Richard Séguin