[OS X TeX] icon weirdness

Alan Bowen bowenalan03 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 20:22:50 CET 2014

Hi, Herb—

This certainly goes some way to fixing the problem: at least, while the
icon for a .tex file in *List* view is as you describe (TeX at the bottom
with the app icon and some text in the background), in *Icon* view it is
now the old icon with LaTeX at the bottom and some text in the background.

What is especially odd is that the TexShop source window still has the
TextWrangler icon beside the file name.

Anyway, thanks. This is progress of sorts.

All best, Alan