[OS X TeX] Intrinsic tensors

Ross Moore ross.moore at mq.edu.au
Fri May 30 22:55:06 CEST 2014

Hi Alain.

There was no attachment.
What should it have been? A scanned image?

Cheers,
   Ross

BTW,
    I'd agree with Claus about not inventing notations, as I have said in previous threads, but reproduction of historical documents is certainly a situation where this rule can be broken, as then you are not creating a precedent for continuing use of that notation.