[OS X TeX] Update to 10.9.3 & Applescript TeXShop Macro

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon May 19 02:21:15 CEST 2014

On May 18, 2014, at 2:45 PM, Murray Eisenberg <murrayeisenberg at gmail.com> wrote:

> What should the name of this .plist file be?
>
> Where exactly does it go? (Somewhere inside TeXShop.app/Contents?  inside ~/Library/Application Support/TeXShop?)
>
> What is the current version of this file and where can one obtain it?
>
> Or is the file already included with the current TeXShop 3.36?

Howdy,

TeXShop stores ALL of it's LaTeX related macros in a file called Macros_Latex.plist in ~/Library/TeXShop/Macros. (Note: there also is a Macros_Context.plist for Context users but I know nothing about Context.) When you import a macro in a plist file, via the Macro Editor, it gets added to that file.

There is a default version of Macros_Latex.plist that comes with TeXShop but you can add/delete/modify the macros so you end with a completely customized version.

The DeleteAux.plist or even the DEleteAllAuxiliaryFiles.plist files contain sincle macros that can be added to the Macros_Latex.plist file.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)