[OS X TeX] TeXShop 3.36 update.

Gary L. Gray gray at psu.edu
Wed May 14 22:53:41 CEST 2014

On May 14, 2014, at 4:46 PM, Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:

> Simple... If you downloaded it or used Sparkle before that message arrived you should download it (can't use Sparkle) again. :-)
>
> If you are willing to look inside the application there is another thing that will tell you. But that is not for the squeamish. Let me know and I'll tell you.

I think the point is that if the app changes, the version number should change so that the update mechanism will prompt people to download the new version. This should *always* happen, without exception, no matter how minor the update. It could have become 3.36.1, for example. This is essential for the average shmoe, of which there are many, including me.

Gary