[OS X TeX] doc no longer compiling

Gerard Walschap gerard at ou.edu
Mon May 5 01:26:11 CEST 2014

A document that I've been working on for years is all of a sudden no longer typesetting, and I just can't see what's wrong. When I opened TeXShop today, I was asked if I wanted to upgrade to 3.35 and I said yes (this is another machine than the one involved in a post several days ago). I then opened the root file for the document, and after typesetting got the following error:

Running 'pdflatex --shell-escape --synctex=1 --file-line-error  -recorder  "diffgeom.tex"'
------------
Latexmk: applying rule 'pdflatex'...
sh: pdflatex: command not found
Latexmk: fls file doesn't appear to have been made
Latexmk: Index file 'diffgeom.idx' was written
Latexmk: Found input bbl file 'diffgeom.bbl'
Latexmk: Log file says output to 'diffgeom.pdf'
sh: kpsewhich: command not found
sh: kpsewhich: command not found
Latexmk: Failed to find one or more bibliography files
  diffgeo.bib
Collected error summary (may duplicate other messages):
  pdflatex: Command for 'pdflatex' gave return code 32512
Latexmk: Use the -f option to force complete processing,
 unless error was exceeding maximum runs of latex/pdflatex.
Latexmk: Errors, so I did not complete making targets

I should point out that the first line in the root file is "% !TEX TS-program = pdflatexmk". Anybody have a clue as to what's going on?

	-Gerard