[OS X TeX] TeXShop 3.35 and Command-T/Typeset menu problem

Alan Bowen bowenalan03 at gmail.com
Thu May 1 16:37:19 CEST 2014

Hi, Herb—

I will experiment further. But right now I should say that I am typesetting
a project in ConTeXt that has several components. That means that I spend
most of the time working on a number of components files and typeset by
selecting the project .pdf file by typing Command-T.

More soon—this behavior usually occurs when I am thinking of something else!

Alan