[OS X TeX] html.sty

Nicolae Garleanu garleanu at haas.berkeley.edu
Tue Mar 25 05:57:18 CET 2014

Thank you, Dick. I had found that html.sty was part of latex2html, tried to use that (unsuccessfully, obviously) but pushed no further. What stopped me from going too far was the knowledge that I had compiled the file on the previous MBA, etc. Still confused about that, actually. I’ll look on my office computer, see what’s happening there. And yes, I must have remembered the miktex feature, no longer relevant to me.

As for point 2, sorry. I am using TexShop, compiling using the shortcut command (Cmd-T), which calls pdflatex.

Nicolae