[OS X TeX] Macro sheets in TeXShop?

Axel Kielhorn tex at axelkielhorn.de
Thu Mar 6 16:05:56 CET 2014

Am 06.03.2014 um 05:57 schrieb Richard Koch:

> Alain,
>
> Actually, and sort of to my surprise, this feature is essentially already in TeXShop. To see
> that, look at
>
> 	~/Library/TeXShop/Macros
>
> and notice that there are TWO macros files there:
>
> 	Macros_Latex.plist
> 	Macros_Context.plist

Why don't you write three different .plist files and a shell alias to rename them as needed?
Untested:

alias tex1="rm ~/Library/TeXShop/Macros/Macros_Latex.plist ; cp ~/Library/TeXShop/Macros/Macros_Latex_1.plist ~/Library/TeXShop/Macros/Macros_Latex.plist"

ln -s may work as well.

Just open "Terminal" and enter tex1, ... to get the plist you want.

Axel