[OS X TeX] magnification

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Mar 1 15:29:28 CET 2014

On Feb 28, 2014, at 6:39 PM, juan tolosa <juantolo at me.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> No, I haven't chosen that at the top of the list. On the TeX shop window, at the top, you can pick how you want to typeset the document, similar to the choices for TeX Shop in the MaC. The default is indeed pdflatex, and I have to change it to pdftex every time I typeset a document (unlike the MaC TeX shop, for which I can declare what I want to be the default.
>
> Do you know of any active MikTeX list?
>
> Thank you,
>                    Juan

Howdy,

Googling MikTeX one of the items brought me to some information on MikTeX Lists at <http://miktex.org/list>.

I'm pretty sure you can change the default tool in TeXworks; it's in TeXworks->Preferences-Typesetting on the Mac and at the corresponding Preferences location under Windows.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)