[OS X TeX] TexShop crashes when running the bibliography program

Nathan A. Paxton napaxton at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 01:35:22 CET 2014

	Dear all,

	I tried some of the various options, like the memtest; typesetting with pdflatex, bibtex, pdflatex, pdflatex; and such.

	Other programs started to crash randomly, adn TS would crash on more processes than just bibtex/biber. SO I started to roll back changes made recently. It appears (so far) that Sophos anti-virus software (which I tried on the advice of Lifehacker) may have been the cause of my problems. I'll let all know if that doesn't turn out to be the case, but so far so good.

	Thanks to all for your suggestions.
-----
Nathan Paxton
napaxton at gmail.com

If every professor who backed a lunatic politician were to be sacked, half the interesting minds in academia would be lost.
	- The Economist, 5 Jan 2002