[OS X TeX] A tikzpic problem

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Jan 16 03:22:08 CET 2014

On Jan 15, 2014, at 7:04 PM, Don Green Dragon <fergdc at shaw.ca> wrote:

>> Doesn't that Printer have an option to use a Postscript Driver? Try to set up the Printer to use Postscript and your life will be happier in the long run
>
> Yes, it is a PostScript printer and I’ve never run into a problem before. But something is wrong with my settings in view of the message from Alain Hervé.
>
> Thanks for your suggestions and help.
>

> don green dragon
> fergdc at shaw.ca

Howdy,

Hmmm... when you setup a new printer one of things that happens is that a printer driver is chose fro that printer. At the time that is done there may be other printer drivers available (e.g., I use the Brother BRScript driver rather than the standard driver for my Brother Laser Printer). I used to be able to change that driver for a given Printer Setup but can't seem to find it right now under Mavericks.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)