[OS X TeX] MacLaTeX2rtf

André Bellaïche abellaic at math.jussieu.fr
Tue Jan 7 12:12:15 CET 2014

Thank you Michael,

However it blocks a step further

The README.mac says: If you are running Mac OS X, then do not read this file, read the
main README.

The main README says:

To install (on a UNIX system)
- Edit Makefile for your local configuration.  The default install
  is reasonable, but if you do not have root access, then you might
  need to set $PREFIX to be your home directory.
- make
- If this is not your first-time installation, you may want to preserve
  your old configuration (*.cfg) files. Copy them to a safe place before
  installing.
- make check   (expect warnings but no errors)
- make install

So I changed directory to the directory containing all the downloaded files and typed: make, the sudo make.

In both cases, I got the answer:

-bash: make: command not found

Another Mac OS 10.8 security feature?

André Bellaïche