[OS X TeX] stix fonts?

David Derbes loki at uchicago.edu
Sun Jan 5 18:58:16 CET 2014

Hi, Herb.

I'm very slow to update, and am still running 10.6.8, and I think TeXLive 2009.

Does the newest version of TeXLive require a more recent version of OS X? And how does one invoke the STIX fonts?

I've been following development of the STIX fonts for many, many years. They don't look any better to me than what I've got now, but I'm curious nonetheless.

Thanks!

David Derbes
U of Chicago Lab Schools