[OS X TeX] Wish for TeXShop : attach custom icon to a given file

Iraj Kalantari I-Kalantari at wiu.edu
Sun Feb 23 19:34:07 CET 2014

As an option, can TexShop when typesetting *myfile.tex*, use the name   *zzmyfile.aux* instead of *myflie.aux*? (And similarly.)

Reason: One might typeset *myfile.tex* and then change a few things, use a related new name, and run *myfile2.tex*.  It would be nice if all auxiliary files of all versions could go to the bottom of the alphabetical list of the files in the working folder.

Iraj.