[OS X TeX] Wish for TeXShop : attach custom icon to a given file

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun Feb 23 18:29:44 CET 2014

On Feb 23, 2014, at 10:46 AM, Iraj Kalantari <I-Kalantari at wiu.edu> wrote:

> Esteemed Experts,
>
> Is it possible for TexShop to create a *folder*, when I typeset *myfile.tex*, name that folder *myfileTSAuxiliaries*, and place the auxiliary files (not myfile.pdf) in that folder?
>
> Iraj.

Howdy,

While pdftex has a -output-directory command line option for its auxiliary files TeXShop will not know about where the files are being placed so it won't find them. I believe that even the .pdf file will be there too. You MAY be able to create a (latexmk) engine that does the right thing but I haven't looked into that and TeXShop still won't find the files.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)