[OS X TeX] Fwd: MaxTeX or LaTeX or TeXShop? - Problem with < and > symbols

Peter Teeson peter.teeson at icloud.com
Sat Feb 22 23:31:24 CET 2014

Thanks everyone for your prompt responses.

I last used TeX in the Mac Plus days (Lian Zerafa and Mark Bloore were making a Mac version).
As an independent Mac developer in those days (and still am but long retired) they asked my minor involvement.

So today basically a TeX newbie. Just a little paper for my own amusement about something
I'm working on to keep the little grey cells exercised.

Thanks again and respect.

Peter