[OS X TeX] wrong URL behaviour of TeXShop preview

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Wed Feb 12 21:21:15 CET 2014

Friedrich,

I get exactly the same behavior when I display the output pdf in Apple's Preview.
The "clickable area" extends well below the text.

What operating system are you using. I compiled the latest TeXShop on Mavericks
and am also running on Mavericks. Perhaps you are on another system?

Any other result would surprise me since TeXShop uses PDFKit to display
PDF files and never looks at the actual pdf data, certainly not
to a point where the behavior of this link would be altered.

Dick Koch