[OS X TeX] preview on TS

Nitecki, Zbigniew H. Zbigniew.Nitecki at tufts.edu
Wed Dec 31 18:50:45 CET 2014

I found it doesn't work for me: copying some source text into the window provided and then hitting typeset results in no response.  It seems that maybe this feature (like the redefinition of the green button) only applies if you are using the new TS with the new OSX.
On Dec 31, 2014, at 12:19, "Vamos, Peter" <P.Vamos at exeter.ac.uk<mailto:P.Vamos at exeter.ac.uk>>