[OS X TeX] MacTeX Pretest

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Apr 29 21:00:09 CEST 2014

On Apr 29, 2014, at 1:44 PM, Michael Welsh <yomcat at yomcat.geek.nz> wrote:

> On 30/04/2014, at 0558, Richard Koch <koch at math.uoregon.edu> wrote:
>>
>> Folks,
>>
>> I updated MacTeX and BasicTeX on the pretest server this morning at 11 AM.
>> These updates now have a date and associated md5sum.
>>
>> The updates were caused by a rebuilt of all binaries, a new TeXShop, and
>> slightly revised documentation in the GUI package.
>>
>> I won't update again for at least a week, probably longer.
>>
>> Dick Koch
>

> Can we get the updates from TLU?

Howdy,

Yes, the updated binaries came through today. You must set TLU to use one of pretest repositories found on <http://www.tug.org/texlive/mirmon/>. E.g., if you click on <www.math.utah.edu> on the list you go to <http://ftp.math.utah.edu/pub/texlive/tlpretest/>. Copy that link to the clipboard. Click on Configure->Manage Repositories in TLU; press the + button and Paste that link into the new entry and Save it. You can then choose that link and even make it your HOME link.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)