[OS X TeX] TeX Live 2013 is frozen

juan tolosa juantolo at me.com
Sat Apr 19 09:10:47 CEST 2014

Hello,
I just installed Mavericks, and it tells me I have TeX Live version 0. I tried to update it following the instructions. I got
a folder called install-tl-20140417, but honestly I don't know what do to with it.I tried opening the folder and double-clicking on an item named "install-tl" inside that folder, but I got the message that this cannot be done "because it is from an unidentified developer."
Is there a quick way to update TeX Live to version 2013?
Thanks
             Juan