[OS X TeX] tikz error (but still compiles fine)

Nathan A. Paxton napaxton at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 02:04:45 CEST 2013

	Good point. I think it was in there because I was having problems with the figure updating as I was making it and compiling it fairly often.

-N
-----
Nathan Paxton
napaxton at gmail.com

If every professor who backed a lunatic politician were to be sacked, half the interesting minds in academia would be lost.
	- The Economist, 5 Jan 2002

A morning without coffee is like something without something else.