[OS X TeX] Help with error in MPS -> PDF Converter

Tom Reinhardt tomr7 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 20 15:52:01 CEST 2013

Excellent responses from all!

Using the "etex" package works. Now, the question is: would including that package be harmful on the Linux platforms? Probably not, but I'll check. The reason I ask is that eventually I extract templates from these files so that other instructors can generate their own content that appears consistent, at least a some level.

Again: thank you!!

T. Reinhardt