[OS X TeX] Using the emp package with Mountain Lion and TexShop 3.23

Eric van der Oord eric.vanderoord at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 10:53:20 CEST 2013

Hi all,

After some years without using the emp package, I need to make some figures.

I've tried opening old files which used emp : all works well.

But (puzzling!) a file obtained  from an old file by "export" (TexShop) or "duplicate" (Finder) seems to work but produces no graphic output.

Is that a "write18" problem ? A hidden permission problem ?

How can I fix that issue ?

For now I'm working by changing old files -- ugly ;-)

Best Regards

Eric