[OS X TeX] Installing Lucida Bright fonts (PCTeX version) on MacTeX 2013

Per Ting perting at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 15:12:08 CET 2013

Herb,

Thanks for the detailed response. I will go with the texmf-local tree. One
more question, I am not familiar with bash files. You say that I need to
put a text file with three lines (and an empty one) in the scripts folder.
What should I name this file and how I would execute it? I know that the
file has to be made executable. Does this file need to be executed after
each update of MacTeX?

Thanks