[OS X TeX] TeXShop with two screens

Scot Mcphee scot.mcphee at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 03:03:29 CEST 2013

It's also possible due to the way that Mavericks has changed the way it
handles multiple screens and "spaces". I've not tried TeXShop yet (and I'm
away from the Mac I upgraded), but the very first thing I noticed was the
different way that Mavericks handled the screens.

Previously if I had a second monitor attached to the MacBookPro, both
screens always changed when I switched Spaces. It was like each Space each
had two monitors attached to it (the laptop and the big screen).

But now, each screen has its own space, independently switchable. It took
me a minute to suss this out. Mavericks gave my laptop screen (for the
purposes of a two monitor desktop, the secondary screen) only one space by
default, and put the default four spaces only on the big monitor.

*Scot Mcphee. *
*Computer programmer. Classics PhD. Trouble-maker. Problem-solver.*
p 0412957414
e scot.mcphee at gmail.com
let x=x http://crazymcphee.net/x/
inlustre monumentum est http://inlustre.net/