[OS X TeX] TeXShop 3.24

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Fri Oct 11 23:47:36 CEST 2013

Folks,

TeXShop 3.24 is available via the Sparkle update mechanism or from

	http://pages.uoregon.edu/koch/texshop

This version has only one change from version 3.23. Jeoen Scheerder reported
to me yesterday that the Sparkle Update didn’t work in version 3.23 when using
Mavericks. It turns out that it doesn’t work in a long line of version 3.** with
Mavericks, but does of course work in Lion and Mountain Lion.

The problem is fixed in version 3.24.

WARNING: If you intend to upgrade to Mavericks, upgrade to version 3.24 now
while you are still running Lion or Mountain Lion. If you wait until you upgrade
to Mavericks, then you’ll have to obtain 3.24 directly from my web site. From
that point on, Sparkle will work again, and with any recent version of the operating system.

Dick Koch