[OS X TeX] Mountain Lion neither makefile nor latex command functions

NMPOST7 nmpost7 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 16:01:40 CET 2013

On 13/11/2013 15:40, Peter Dyballa wrote:
> Once you out-pack the archive you can find the files INSTALL and README.

That is not a problem. That much I can manage

>> (it is the fear of messing up my system that dominates my thinking)
>
> Perform a backup with TimeMachine before. If your system gets "messed up" then you can just reinstall
Mountain Lion from a bootable disk you have to build from the Mountain Lion
install image and then reinstall all personal and other software things from the
backup.

I have a backup that is running. Have never done a re-installation from it
though. Shall think about that :)

Thank you and kind regards
suren