[OS X TeX] Mavericks

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Nov 7 00:17:50 CET 2013

On Nov 6, 2013, at 5:04 PM, Gary L. Gray <gray at psu.edu> wrote:

> On Nov 6, 2013, at 4:16 PM, Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:
>
>> Looks interesting... the link is <http://www.macbartender.com>.
>
> Bartender is simply awesome. I have been using it for many months and wouldn’t want to be without it at this point.
>
> Gary

Howdy,

Tried it and it's interesting. Unfortunately, in my situation I really don't have many extra items on my Menu Bar so saving room isn't the problem. Not only that but all of those extra items are really informative (e.g., Meteorologist shows the ``present'' Temp and weather condition, Little Snitch Network Monitor shows the instantaneous network load for the computer) rather than things that are just there for you to (rarely) click.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)