[OS X TeX] navigating through the source file

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Fri May 17 23:56:12 CEST 2013

On May 17, 2013, at 4:44 PM, Nicolae Garleanu <garleanu at haas.berkeley.edu> wrote:

> Yes, this does work, good to know! Many thanks.
>
> Thanks to Herb, too -- but it's a real project, and I do not wish to
> embark on one for the moment. I am somehow surprised that Apple finds the
> page up/down functionality so rarely useful to actually leave out of the
> default set.
>
> Nicolae

Howdy,

Hmmm... not much of a project. It uses the already provided Ctl-V for Page Down and it adds Opt-V for Page Up. Simply place either of the .dict files in the download in ~/Library/Keybindings (create the Keybindings folder in ~/Library, the Library Folder in your Home folder). That's it!

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)