[OS X TeX] TS syntax coloring in bbl files

Themis Matsoukas tmatsoukas at icloud.com
Wed May 8 16:24:44 CEST 2013

I opened a .bbl file in TS 3.14 and noticed that even though the file has no syntax coloring, when I create new pairs of () or {}, these are colored. When I reopen the bbl file syntax coloring is gone, but if I select manually these delimiters they get colored again, and remain colored until I close the file.  I don't remember what was the behavior in the previous versions (I don't edit bbl files by hand that often) but thought I'd report this behavior.

Themis