[OS X TeX] Updated QuickLook generator for TeXShop 3.14 documents.

R Martinez rm.tech at mac.com
Sat May 4 18:53:30 CEST 2013

Hi,

After installing TS 3.14 on my MacBook Pro running OS 10.8.3, the new TeX icons looked great but, as others have reported, QuickLook did not display *.tex documents (QL displayed everything else normally). So I installed Herb's QLColorCode.qlgenerator in ~/Library/QuickLook (which was empty) and rebooted.

Now QL displays my *.tex documents with color coding but not the new *.tex document icon. Instead, the icon displayed for *.tex documents is a Numbers icon with the word TEX at the bottom.

Has anybody encountered this? Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Raul Martinez