[OS X TeX] Utopia-Fourier and Bera not found by dvips

Sebastiano Pomata sebastianopomata at tiscali.it
Wed Mar 27 17:10:32 CET 2013

Hi everybody,

I'm happily using TeXLive 2009 on MacOS X without any hassle, thus not
even thinking about an update.
However today, when I installed both fourier and bera packages through
Tex Live Utility, I can't ged rid of dvips not finding both of them.

Output from console:
-----------
dvips: Font fvsro8r not found, characters will be left blank.
dvips: Font fvsb8r not found, characters will be left blank.
dvips: Font fvsr8r not found, characters will be left blank.
dvips: Font fvsr8r not found, characters will be left blank.
dvips: Font fvsro8r not found, characters will be left blank.
dvips: Font futb8r not found, characters will be left blank.
dvips: Font futr8r not found, characters will be left blank.
dvips: Font fvsb8r not found, characters will be left blank.
dvips: Font fvsb8r not found, characters will be left blank.
dvips: Font fvsb8r not found, characters will be left blank.
dvips: Font futri8r not found, characters will be left blank.
dvips: Font futro8r not found, characters will be left blank.

I have installed other fonts few time ago but I don't remember any
trouble in using them, just installing the package and voila. I re-ran
updmap-sys as root but without any luck.

Any hint on that?

Thank you
Kind regards