[OS X TeX] Dealing with Word

Scot Mcphee scot.mcphee at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 20:40:16 CEST 2013

On 18/07/2013, at 23:33 , Adam R. Maxwell <amaxwell at mac.com> wrote:

> On Jul 18, 2013, at 3:01, Scot Mcphee <scot.mcphee at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> It's a huge bugbear for me. Is the only way to do it still to go through .ODT format? Other tools?
>
> What have you tried? I use latex2rtf, which works well for my needs.

It doesn't play nice.

- Expects \begin{document} to be in the referenced document (not in one that's loaded with \input for example).
- But doesn't seem to care if \end{document} is in a referenced file.
- "Document format <memoir> unknown, using article format"
- Hates a lot of other packages I use with xetex
- Christ knows what it's doing with the bibtex entries! possibly related to the following:
- mmd-scrivcustom-header.tex:11  Package/option 'biblatex' unknown.
- and sundry related barfings.