[OS X TeX] LaTeX editors with truly great file organisational abilities

"M. Tamer Özsu" ozsut at mac.com
Thu Jul 18 13:22:09 CEST 2013

You may wish to take a look at Latexian and TeXnicle. The last time I used them they did not have the sophistication of TeXShop in terms of command completion, matching parens, etc, but they handle multiple documents within a project. I have been hoping (and sometimes requesting) multiple document tab support for TeXShop for some time, but I am not sure if it is high enough on the todo list.

==Tamer
--
M. Tamer Özsu
University of Waterloo