[OS X TeX] Announce: New Editor for TeX on Mac Wiki

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Mon Jul 8 21:46:02 CEST 2013

Joseph Slater:

Thanks for the incredible work over many, many years. The wiki has been invaluable to me;
often I send folks there for information rather than answering a question, and still more
often I send folks there when I don't know the answer.

Nicholas Baine:

I'm delighted you are taking over. Being a faculty member is a full time job, so running
a wiki at the same time is an extra challenge. I hope that from time to time, you get
the "thanks" needed to make it seem worthwhile.

 Dick Koch