[OS X TeX] Re: Create Booklet

John Maindonald john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
Sat Feb 2 22:45:18 CET 2013

Trying it again, the download link now seems fine.  One can
go directly to:

http://thekeptpromise.com/Packages/CreateBooklet.dmg

From http://thekeptpromise.com/FreeApps.html
click on "Learn More" (under the "Create Booklet" entry)
for a brief note on the use of 'Create Booklet'.  It is available
for printing from any application, not just Preview.

John Maindonald             email: john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
phone : +61 2 (6125)3473    fax  : +61 2(6125)5549
Centre for Mathematics & Its Applications, Room 1194,
John Dedman Mathematical Sciences Building (Building 27)
Australian National University, Canberra ACT 0200.
http://www.maths.anu.edu.au/~johnm