[OS X TeX] (no subject)

Luis Sequeira lfsequeira at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 12:19:01 CET 2013

> I want to create a booklet made from folding letter paper  folded in half. Similar to the way greeting cards are made, but with multiple pages. Is there a document class that will order the pages for me? It would be nice if I could just take the pages from the printer and fold them. Or perhaps an open-source program that will do that after I have created the PDF's.
>
> Thanks in advance for your wise words (again).

I have used Cocoa Booklet successfully for several years (mostly to make working copies of papers to read and save on paper)
Though I haven't used it in a while (my eyesight isn't as good as it used to be...), it is supposed to still work in Mountain Lion.

You can take any pdf file and make a booklet from it. The program rearranges the pages in the right order and scales them to fit two pages in one.
Of course, this means that everything is scaled down, so you may have to consider starting a larger type size to compensate (or not).

Luis Sequeira