[OS X TeX] (no subject)

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Feb 1 12:21:09 CET 2013

Am 31.01.2013 um 23:04 schrieb Nicole:

> I want to create a booklet made from folding letter paper  folded in half. Similar to the way greeting cards are made, but with multiple pages.

I'm not sure what you want exactly, but going the old-fashioned way of first producing a DVI output file which later could be converted to PS and then PDF, you have the option to use dvibook or dvips plus psnup or psbook. On this route you can arrange to print the TeX output in a way on the front and the back pages that you easily get from ISO A4 paper an ISO A5 booklet – or smaller! With US american paper sizes something similar can be achieved.

--
Greetings

  Pete

"What do you think of Western Civilisation?"
"I think it would be a good idea!"
				– Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi