[OS X TeX] Applescripts and accessibility in Mavericks

Claus Gerhardt claus.gerhardt at uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Dec 11 16:45:26 CET 2013

Mavericks has a new accessibility option in its security pane. Scripts and applications that send System Events need the necessary permissions which can be arranged by dragging the icons of the corresponding applications in the accessibility window. Below is a screen shot of my pane. Though Flashmode and Flashmode-Scripts also worked before I added them for good measure. Maybe TeXShop should be added too.

Claus