[OS X TeX] TeX on iPad

Juergen Fenn schneeschmelze at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 5 22:37:12 CET 2013

2013/12/5 Alan Litchfield <alan at alphabyte.co.nz>:
> iOS is not OSX and as Victor says, they are very different.
>
> The only connection really is that they are created by the same corporation.
>
> I don't use iPad, I use an Android tablet, so we should probably allow
> traffic regarding Android too.
>
> Where's the line?

Either you create a new list for TeX on mobiles. Or you extend the
scope of this list to everything Apple including Apple mobiles.
Android is definitely out of scope for a Mac list. As to the rest, I
wouldn't mind to read some discussions on iOS from time to time here.
If there should be more to come on the topic we could still set up a
new list for that and re-consider its subject matter.

Regards,
Jürgen.